May 29, 2012

lifelong battle with fat part 2.

In short, My weight has fluctuated throughout the years. My confidence level is depends on my weight. To me my self worth will always ALWAYS be tied to the number I see on the scale. The number makes or breaks my day. If I get tagged in an ugly picture in which I can see my ugly fat arms or my double chin I immediately suffer from a bad mood. I am anxious about my weight and I may be downright paranoid. Everyday day and every mealtime I think of my stomach and thighs. Its a lifelong obsession.

Has anyone else been this way? AM I CRAZY?

I keep thinking one day I will be skinny and this shame I feel will end.
One day I will be pretty.
One day I will be normal.
One day this obsession will be over.


I am tired of feeling this way. I am really exhausted from the anxiety I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

no profanities and anything abusive in nature pls.
be positive and be polite