February 25, 2012

BACK once more.

weight loss is a journey that requires full on commitment and not half hearted attempts. It requires some peace of mind and a supportive environment. Its about sacrifice to create time to boost your health.

Right now I feel like I am not at a place where I can totally get into it because of all the drama in my life recently but I have had it. I need to put myself and my health first or its gonna be the same depressed and binging me again.

The fact that I have a tiring job also does not help things at all and I am way too physically tired to exercise after work which just sucks. How am I supposed to go for a run or smth when I can barely stand on the MRT going home.

Someone suggested yoga  in some previous comments and actually I think this would be a good time to explore that.

HELL y not just go on a 3 day detox and clear my system of all the junk Ive been putting in it for the past 2 weeks. YUPP i think I should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

no profanities and anything abusive in nature pls.
be positive and be polite