November 28, 2011

wanna be my chammak challo?

ystd i tried on my prom dress of 2 yrs ago and it still fits ( despite being rather tight) ;)
It totally brought back memories of an awesome night where i felt awesome and i wanna feel like that again. Well its really too bad that prom is 5 days away and i can not do much in that time lol. Besides i still have an mcq on thurs ... lol totally not on my mind right now ;( totally guilty but oh well still got time i guess. I did an hour of cardio ystd and im so sore today! i cannot imagine going for a run today and the rainy weather doesnt help also. I rather stay home and i am making excuses arnt i? oh well wadever i'll just have to see if the rain stops and i can drag myself out. ;)

Ive not eaten much today because i just feel so sick. I have no idea why but i have no appetite at all .
NOT GOOD... but oh well should listen to my body right? OH and i have been updating my iphone workout playlist and its really upbeat and motivating. Got alot of pitbull,lmfao,beyonce,jlo,some bollywood,taio cruz etc etc... LOVE IT! ITS SUPER MOTIVATING !! makes excercise sort of fun actually.

ok gonna go back to reading my book :) 'the white queen' by philippa gregory - awesome book that i bought last yr but never got to reading it lol

2 comments:

  1. please dont be anorexic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA... anorexic? me? no no no! i wanna get healthy ;) i didnt eat much today cuz i have the flu! I plan to eat proper meals but er since i have no school now, im awake more during the night n lazy to eat only... relax ;)

    ReplyDelete

no profanities and anything abusive in nature pls.
be positive and be polite