April 13, 2012

first trying to cycle and now dance!

So this week has been an exceptionally splendid week! It was fun and my diet was fine. My exercise routine was also not too bad although I did sacrifice abit to meet up with friends instead. Today I had the SMU social science interview and it was really good i think. Hoping for the best!

I went for this contemporary jazz class and let me tell u it was intimidating at first! but was rlly fun after that! Im gonna go regularly! good exercise and abit different from the normal gym routine!
I am now 65.5 kg and lost 2.5kg so far since last week! hope I can keep this up man!

Cheers to the friggin weekend and a wonderful week this week. I am really happy ! Its been a long time since I was feeling good about myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

no profanities and anything abusive in nature pls.
be positive and be polite