April 8, 2012

Things will happen when they are meant to happen.

Okay been exercising and eating farely well and down to 66.3kg Haiz seriously one step forward 3 leaps back. Thats what it feels like but for now I am just happy with the downward trend.

My life is still chaotic and I am really nervous about the whole uni application process right now. I got a call on thursday evening at about 5 pm notifying me that I have been shortlisted for SMU social sciences interview which was really surprising cause I applied 2 days before the dateline for applications as I had been procrastinating for SMU app. I was randomly walking into the workplace pantry to get a drink and talked to ZH who was packing ice packs for the medicine when i checked my phone expecting some whatsapps and msgs as per normal and noticed a misscall from an unknown number. I didnt want to get my hopes up and shrugged it off as a wrong number call but called back anyways. My heart skipped a beat when i heard 'good afternoon, this is smu' or smth like that and I gave them my name. Oh and I totally laughed when they told me my interview wld be on friday the 13th. Just my luck eh. ( pun totally intended)

I guess this gives me some hope that SOMEONE wants me as a student because I was starting to think about applying overseas just in case. I mean everyone seems to be getting admission letters left and right and posting pics of the acceptances on fb and I keep looking at them and going 'oh my god no one wants me isit?'

Well, now its time for me to walk into the interview and seal the deal. Everyone tells me its very gp-ish and that makes me feel confident because GP was something I was pretty good at and gives me some hope. ahh well I just need to keep calm and do what I do best. Talk.

Oh and I am gonna hit the gym after work from now on if I dont have plans after work. I am gonna bring along my gym bag n stuff with me to work so that I dont make excuses once I reach home and see my bed. WISH me luck peeps ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

no profanities and anything abusive in nature pls.
be positive and be polite