April 4, 2012

NEW GYM BAG!

The best way to motivate yourself to hit the gym and work out is to get cute gym apparel. A cute gym bag and cute attire not only gives you a reason to go to the gym, it also makes u feel better when working out. I mean it really doesnt matter if you wear cute workout clothes or old school p.e. shirts and fbt shorts but come on looking good is always nice. Therefore, in my quest to lose 4 kg before my 19th birthday , which is exactly one month away, I bought myself a huge spacious cotton on barrel bag in a fun orange color to use as a barrel bag. I think I am going to go do a fitness wear haul blogpost soon. Might as well right? HAHA ;)

OK I have been ultra busy with all the university applications and yada yada. Not to mention the full time job that is very demanding. So right now I am just trying my best to keep moving throughout the day and doing some random sit ups and lunges at home after work. NOT ENOUGH I know but I am working on it.

I feel like in order to lose weight you need to obsess abit about it. Plan your life around it I guess. It is so hard to stick to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

no profanities and anything abusive in nature pls.
be positive and be polite