April 26, 2012

A week of absolute bliss ;)

OK so this week i've been lazing around the house or going out shopping and just totally relaxing. I just ended my first job last week and I start a new job on Monday so i have exactly a week of fun and relaxation. I wake up at 11 and spend my time watching TV or going out shopping. In other words just doing fun stuff. Even went for an AWESOME karaoke session with my girlfriends. Even though my exercise and and diet hasn't been that great this week, I'm just hoping to maintain and get back once i start the new job and get into the same old work-gym-home routine again. I feel like life is just more structured when I work. You know getting up at a certain time, having set times for meals and having something to do everyday. I also find it easier to go from work to gym rather than getting off my couch at home and dragging myself to the gym. Not to mention the fact that I tend to mindlessly eat at home while watching tv and movies. I'm kinda excited to go for my dance lesson tomorrow cause its a good workout! However, that means tomorrow is friday and my week of pure bliss is coming to a sad end. Its ok! HAPPY THOUGHTS! work = routine = income and a new experience so all's good !


Oh , and I got accepted into NUS AND SMU! I am just so thankful and I feel so blessed. I know its not just pure luck but years of hard work and dedication so I guess It all paid off. At first I was so relieved to get coveted places in University but then I realised I had big decisions to make regarding where I should go. The worst part is that everyone has an opinion and ITS MY LIFE. My parents want me to go to NUS but I am not sure. I am currently not thinking about it and will make a decision probably in mid-late may. Call it procrastination or just pure denial but Its not easy for me to make a final decision regarding my future so easily. Maybe I will think it through during a quiet workout or a solitary jog in the park. One thing I won't be doing is stress eating. I tend to do that a lot but NOT ANYMORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

no profanities and anything abusive in nature pls.
be positive and be polite