March 6, 2012

Only when its out of reach but not out of bounds.

I don't wanna get hurt or get crushed.
I don't wanna lose the solid friendship we share.
But I can't go on pretending that I am fine with just what we are.
Every moment with you now is torture. 
I like you but cannot be with you.
I love you but cannot be IN love with you.

I keep trying to prove everybody wrong. Oh we are nothing but I am just trying to lie to myself.
I get mixed signals all the time. I don't know what you want but I had plenty of opportunities to ask you.
Straight out. You told me girls should be more straight forward. I felt like telling you be careful what you wish for. 

OMG I am one of THOSE girls. Those pathetic girls that let a guy rule her thoughts and confidence.
OH man... can't believe it. I resolved to never become like this but it still happened to me! I'm sorry that you are kinda perfect. Well For Me. 

Ok I am just gonna do it. Whatever the outcome I don't care anymore. Better to have loved and lost then to nvr have loved at all. Just gonna plan and say it as quickly and painlessly as possible. AH damn it SCARY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

no profanities and anything abusive in nature pls.
be positive and be polite