January 7, 2012

advertisement
Are you a J2 student this year who has struggled consistently with GP?
Yearning for some improvement and need help ?
THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!
I am an ex-SAJC student willing and able to tutor current JC students in GP for a small fee. GP is not a boring tedious subject if you have the right tools and techniques. I have a real passion for the subject and believe that anyone with the right guidance can excel in it! I have consistently been above the 95th percentile for GP during my JC years and I can help you improve as well. I am willing to provide home tuition around the West Area of Singapore and other areas as well depending on where you live. I am also willing to take up groups of students up to a maximum of 4 ppl per 1 hr session and it would be a lower charge per hr in a grp setting. I would focus on Essay writing and AQ as these areas are easier to improve in a shorter amount of time. 

basic fees (negotiable)
 *group session (up to 4 ppl only) : $15/hr (each person)
   individual : $20/hr 
If you want to contact me please email me at rubinipi@gmail.com or sms me at 91372037
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

no profanities and anything abusive in nature pls.
be positive and be polite