January 20, 2012

I just wanna be ok..be ok.. be..ok



Perfect song for the rough times I am going through right now. I am apologetic and really regret it but its too late for it now and I have no choice but to face the real world consequences. Oh man, I would give anything to go back in time and never do it but in all honesty I never thought it was wrong at all! I am not a stupid rebellious teen looking for trouble. I'm the hardworking honest kid that parents don't have to worry about. I am independent and never cause any trouble. I am that kid that has coasted through life pretty smoothly. I never thought that one simple moment .. one careless mistake could lead to such a hoo-ha. I am pretty sure people have done much worse and said much worse. I don't understand how it was offensive or wrong. I really didnt mean any harm and now I feel so insecure. I feel watched and very constricted. I really dunno what is wrong and right to say and do anymore. Everything can be misinterpreted and I can be accused of things I didn't mean to do. I am just an 18 yr old that didn't know any better I guess. Haiz, times like this I wish I had a 'god' or some divine presence to turn to that would give me some hope. I need some hope that things would settle down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

no profanities and anything abusive in nature pls.
be positive and be polite